Rheumatoid arthritis and cold and flu season don’t mix well.
Here are 11 tips to help avoid getting sick:
- Don’t miss out on sleep.
- Manage stress levels and find time to relax.
- Stop smoking cigarettes.
- No excessive drinking.
- Wash hands and don’t touch your face.
- Drink plenty of fluids.
- Eat a healthy balanced diet.
- Take proper supplements for your body.
- Exercise, walk, stay active.
- Avoid close contact with individuals who are sick and if around those who are, wear a mask.
- Get the flu shot if appropriate and approved by your doctor.